Hudson Valley Community Services
86 Route 59, Spring Valley, New York 10977
Harm reduction services (syringe exchange, PrEP/PEP linkage, naloxone training), STI testing and counselling (HIV, HCV), housing services, nutritional services, case management, and more.
Behavioral Health Response Team, Rockland Paramedics Services
Call: 845-517-0400 or Toll Free: 1-844-255-BHRT (2478)
24/7 mental health outreach services, referral and crisis management.
Rockland Council on Alcoholism and Other Drug Dependence
25 Smith Street, Suite 101, Nanuet, New York 10954
School-based and community-based substance abuse prevention, support groups, training (CASAC and Recovery Coaching), and recovery support services.
Community Awareness Network for a Drug-Free Life and Environment (CANDLE)
120 North Main Street, Suite 301, New City, NY 10956
School-based and community-based substance abuse prevention, support groups and youth support services.
TOUCH: Together Our Unity Can Heal
209 Route 9W North, Congers, NY 10920
Nutrition, medical/supportive case management, and support groups for individuals living with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses.
Rockland County Pride Center
28 S. Franklin Street, Nyack, NY 10960
Support groups, youth drop-in center, family services, senior care, and referrals for the LGBTQ community.
Mental Health Organizations:
- Mental Health Association of Rockland County: http://www.mharockland.org
- Jawonio: http://www.jawonio.org
- VCS Mental Health Clinic: http://www.vcs-inc.org/clinic.html
- NAMI of Rockland County: http://www.namirockland.org/
- Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research: http://www.rfmh.org/nki/
- Center for Applied Psychology at Bikur Cholim: http://www.bikurcholim.org/caps.html
- Rockland Children's Psychiatric Center: http://www.omh.ny.gov/omhweb/facilities/rcpc/facility.htm
- Rockland Psychiatric Center: https://www.omh.ny.gov/omhweb/facilities/rppc/
- Center for Safety and Change: http://www.centerforsafetyandchange.org
Drug Free Schools, Drug Free Communities Coalitions:
- Our Community Against Drug Abuse (OCADA): http://ocadacoalition.org
- Suffern United Coalition Against Substance Abuse (SUCASA): http://sucasacoalition.org/
- South Orangetown Community Awareness of Substance Abuse (SOCASA): https://socasacoalition.org/
- Prevention Education for East Ramapo (PEER)
School-based substance abuse prevention and awareness.